The Telluride Film Festival is still on.
The 47th edition of the prestigious fest will kick off on Thursday, Sept. 3, a day earlier than the usual first Friday of the month.
More from Variety
- Lighthouse International Film Festival Goes to Drive-In Format
- California Gov. Newsom on George Floyd: ‘We Have Got to Change Who We Are’
- L.A. County Approved to Reopen Restaurants; Production Guidelines Coming Tuesday
“We’re contacting you today to let you know we’re hard at work to provide a safe and joyous environment that will include an extra day to allow more space within and between screenings, along with all of the necessary safety tweaks and adjustments you’ve become very familiar with, regardless of where you call home,” said a festival email sent to the media.
The festival has traditionally been one of the key festivals for launching a film’s awards campaign. Renée Zellweger began her road to her second Oscar with the world premiere of “Judy” at last year’s installment of the Telluride festival.
More to come…
Best of Variety
- Everything Coming to Netflix in June
- What’s Coming to Disney Plus in June 2020
- The Best Movies on Netflix
Credit belongs to : https://sports.yahoo.com