The U.K. government is to exempt some leading U.S. actors, such as Tom Cruise, and crew from its 14-day quarantine to allow Hollywood blockbusters to resume production.
The move follows a conversation between culture secretary Oliver Dowden and Cruise earlier this week about restarting filming on the latest “Mission: Impossible” movies.
More from Variety
- What Tom Cruise Taught Henry Cavill About Doing His Own Stunts
- ‘Mission: Impossible 7’ Star Simon Pegg Details How Movie Will Resume Production in September (EXCLUSIVE)
- Tom Cruise’s Outer Space-Shot Movie With Elon Musk and NASA Lands Director Doug Liman
The seventh and eighth instalment of “Mission: Impossible” – starring and produced by Cruise – are in production at Warner Bros Studios Leavesden, near London.
More to follow.
Best of Variety
- The Best Movies on Netflix
- Everything Coming to Netflix in July
- What’s Coming to Disney Plus in July 2020
Credit belongs to : https://sports.yahoo.com