SM Supermalls recognizes the potential of each Filipino to be successful business owners because of our founder, the late Mr. Henry Sy Sr. or fondly called “Tatang”. SM started out as a small business owner with his first footwear shop ShoeMart.
It is in SM’s DNA to empower small businesses like the one it once was. Last October 2021, SM launched the SM Start Up Package, which aims to provide small businesses the valuable support they need so they can setup their own physical store in an SM Mall. The package offers features such as start-up friendly rental rates and use of kiosks or carts free of charge; marketing assistance to give the brand free exposure in SM online assets and ad spaces inside our malls; financial assistance with BDO; and mentorship from SM experts on operations and marketing.
And this March 1, 2022, SM Mall of Asia launches its own Start Up Market to give opportunities to eight (8) more entrepreneurs to grow their businesses. The market will be situated in one of the prime areas of SM Mall of Asia, the MOA Food Hall located at Level 3, Main Mall.
The mall welcomes eight new and exciting local MSME’s composed of concepts from different categories such as Health & Wellness, Functional Fashion, Comfort Food, Home Hobbies, and At-Home Experiences.
Start- Up Market Stores:
• Banana Loaf & Co. offers Pinoy favorites and delicacies ranging from Banana Loaf, Cinnamon Rolls, Cheese rolls, muffin, Ensaymada, Honey, and Coffee.
• Ayousin is a concept which provides products to help one organize with ease and enhance home décor. It strives to help you elevate your everyday living with products that will spark joy and make your life easier.
• Clara Scents is a luxurious aromatherapy spray for your special space. Every scent can soothe and calm the mind. Made with pure blend of essential oils such as lavender, chamomile, sandalwood, rose, jasmine, orange, eucalyptus, geranium and more.
• Mommy Tin’s Home Kitchen offers all homemade Filipino-inspired street food, condiments and ready-to-cook all veggie spring rolls and rice cake series. The owner, commonly known as Mommy Tin, has always been known by her family and friends for her passion and love for cooking.
• Everyday Coffee Roasters is in pursuit of the best coffee beans. Its process ensures only the finest quality, handpicked, Specialty Grade coffee.
• ALM Handpainted Bayong Collection is a passion project of the owner, a graduating Fine Arts student at EARIST Manila. The store offers local handmade products such as bayong.
• Aleros N Sauces offersfruity hot sauces. Everything is locally made, providing depth and brightness in every bottle.
• Mamanola prides itself as 100% homemade. Their granola is chewy and moist with just the right amount of crunch. It is mixed with the right concoction of honey, vanilla, and cinnamon that makes the granola an addicting but nutritious treat.
SM Mall of Asia commits to support and bring a variety of fresh brands at The Start Up Market. Come and support the diverse, newly opened brands located at Level 3, MOA Food Hall.
Credit belongs to : www.manilastandard.net