balloons to P20B — Diokno”/> “This [P20 billion] is a multi-year scheme. For the next five months, we have allocated P5 billion. For 2018, there will be P10 billion. For 2019, it will still be determined,” Diokno said. “I would say that it will even exceed P20... Read more
- Non-passage of tax reform bill won’t derail govt projects–Diokno
- Govt ‘rightsizing’ to affect 900,000 workers–Diokno
- UK to ban sale of petrol and diesel cars by 2040 – report
- Palace: No Duterte instruction yet on termination of peace talks with communists
- Immigration bars entry of 2,700 undesirable foreigners from Jan-June
- Barangay captains to be held responsible over uncleared roads–MMDA
The Fraser River sockeye salmon fishery will remain closed for now, the Pacific Salmon Commission’s Fraser River Panel decided Tuesday, after lower than expected returns from two early runs. “The initial testing we’ve been doing and assessments are ind... Read more
- TIFF 2017: 1st slate includes movies starring Jennifer Lawrence, Idris Elba, Jake Gyllenhaal
- ‘It’s getting out of hand’: FSIN chief calls for tougher hate speech laws
- Baby delivered by C-section after attack on mother is homicide victim under Canadian law
- Why Alberta’s united right could be less than sum of its parts
- Supreme Court to issue landmark rulings on Indigenous relationship with energy sector
- Stranger uses truck to protect cyclist from charging grizzly on B.C. highway
Four generations of her family joined Rita Fabie Ramirez in celebrating her centennial birthday. Rejoicing her 100th natal day, Lola Rita was swamped by families from the Philippines, California, Georgia, Spain and Switzerland on May 20th in Windsor, Ontario. Bor... Read more
- Dependant’s age for sponsorship upped to 22 from 19 in October
- BDO opens Toronto office
- A unique celebration of Filipino ingenuity
- ABS-CBN AVP for Global Anti-Piracy & Content Security Elisha Lawrence (center, bottom row) is among the expert speakers at the 8th Anti-Piracy & Content Protection Summit on June 26-28, 2017 in Los Angeles.
- Senator Enverga questions lengthy processing times for caregivers’ permanent residency applications
- Bacolod named top model city
The Philippine government must indemnify Maynilad for any delay in increasing the standard rates, specifically after the enforcement of the concession agreement (CA) on February 21, 1997, according to the disclosure. The agreement, which will end in 2022, gave Maynilad... Read more
Chester Bennington, Linkin Park (LP) frontman and vocalist and certainly one of rock’s greatest voices, was found dead from an apparent suicide last July 20 at his home in Palos Verdes Estates in Los Angeles. This is devastating loss from which family, friends, colleagu... Read more
Two important laws were announced this week that affects family applications and how immigration regards the family unit. DEFINITION OF A DEPENDANT CHILD Principal applicants in a variety of immigration applications are able to include their “dependant children”.... Read more
Dateline: May 22, 2017, Manchester, England: 22 people killed by a suicide bomber just right after the Ariana Grande concert at the Manchester Arena. Dateline: May 23, 2017, Moscow, Russia: While on a State visit to meet Russian President, Vladimir Putin, Philippine Pre... Read more
- Kadamay actions obscure the giveaway of choice lands to the wealthy
- The judicious spending of taxpayers’ money: Does it matter?
- Robredo is politically dead
- What can DU30 teach the nation now?
- Will Trump really serve China’s President a McDonald’s hamburger for dinner?
- Turning around Cebu City’s garbage crisis
“Rep continues its efforts of making an impact in the lives of different people with the shows that we produce,” says Rep President and CEO Mindy Perez-Rubio. “This partnership with Ayala Land has given us the wonderful opportunity to share that with the Makati communit... Read more
Sige na, Mahal ko, pabayaan mo nang Ang mga mata ko’y tuluyang ipikit, Katawan kong pagal, para bang gusto nang Itong Takipsilim agad na matawid. Dine sa lupaypay na mga palad ko, Mahigpit mong hawak, bahagyang iluwag; Pahiran sa pisngi ang mga luha mong Laging karamay... Read more